Bella Austria is located in the Katschtal Valley and has spectacular countryside all around making it the perfect destination for walkers. One of Austria's finest winter skiing region's high peaks are also located near the park.
offers the following facilities.
WiFi Free - may only be available in certain parts of the parc
Fresh bread and milk can be purchased on site
Restaurant: Traditional Childrens Menu. Regional Specialities.
Take-away: From restaurant menu
Bar ; Location: In the restaurant
Entertainment: Basic animation for chldren and adults.
Television Room: tv
Laundry - Washers: 2 x machines,Dryers: 1 x machines
Family Outdoor Pool
Jacuzzi - With the pool
Basketball - 1 size court
Equipment hire - Cycle hire,Mountain Bikes available,Adult bikes available,Child bikes available,helmets available
Type: Walking nature tours, excursions to Klagenfurt, Graz or Murau
Pilates, Yoga, meditation etc.
Some activities are only available on selected dates, please check before booking if these are essential for your holiday.
Charges may apply to some activities.
Car parking available beside caravans Toilets and Showers available on site Washing up facilities available Launderette available on site There is a club and / or bar available on the site There is a restaurant on the site There is a Take Away on the site There is a childrens play area on site Outdoor Swimming Pool on site Cycle hire is available on or near the site There is a shop on site to buy food and other essentials Disabled access available Well behaved dogs are welcomed on this site WiFi or internet is available on parts or all of the site
|Bella Austria Campsite
St Peter Am Kammersberg
Klagenfurt airport (KLU): 80km
Local Railway: Unzmarkt, Mariahof, 25km
Local Bus Service: 1.5km
Scenic Solktaler Nature Park is worth a family day out. Closer to parc, choose from an array of hiking and biking trails, and at the River Mur you can take part in water sports such as white water rafting or simply take a gentle stroll through the meadows.Just about 90 minutes' drive from the parc is Salzburg, best known for its hills being 'alive with the sound of music'!
Nearest river: 50meters
Nearest lake: 10.0km
Nearest town/village: Sankt Peter am Kammerberg: 2.0km
Museum studying all kinds of wood
Nordic walking trail
11km Nordic walking trail
Local Information & Businesses
Vista 2 Bedroom
- 2 great bedrooms - 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom with bunk beds
- Sleeps 7 (Max 6 adults)
- French doors leading out onto the spacious decked terrace
- Comfortable central living and dining area with double sofa bed
Classic 2 Bedroom
- 2 bedrooms - 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom with bunk beds
- Sleeps 7 (maximum 6 adults)
- Living/dining area with double sofa bed
Safari Tent Sleeps 6
- Wooden decking
- Sleeps 6 (Max 4 Adults)
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen area, complete with fridge
- Wooden dining set
- Classic Tents offer our best value prices
- Sleeps 6 (Max 4 adults)
- Real beds and a complete kitchen including a grill and gas hob
- Electricity for a domestic fridge, lighting and socket for your mobile phone
- Patio furniture
- The pitch-perfect choice for those looking for everything the parc offers but enjoy the freedom of taking their own camping equipment
- Expert advice and great value campsite and travel packages
Please visit website for the latest deals and prices
Check Latest Prices for Holiday Accommodation
Visitor Reviews for Bella Austria Campsite
We have 0 for Bella Austria Campsite. A maximum of 20 reviews are detailed below for Bella Austria Campsite to ensure that this page is not too slow to load for you.
||Date of stay:
Have you been to submit your review so that others can benefit from your experience.